Condo - Ref #C120
Price | Sale 1,000,000 Baht (app $29,500us)
DISTRICT: Chiang Mai,
CITY: Chiang Mai,Thailand.
Srianant Condo Town
Building B - Room # *** (3rd floor)
1 lounge, 1bedroom, 1 kitchen 1 bathroom,
Next to the Chiang Mai Ram 2 Hospital
2nd right past the Hospital on the Chiang Mai - Mai Jo Highway.
Rimping Super Market is just down the road.
This condo is 5 to 10 minute walk from large open air food markets, Super Market. Hospital 2 minutes.
It is in easy reach of local golf courses and supermarkets.
Large lounge, Bedroom, Kitchen and Bathroom
It has a large modern kitchen.
We are listing this for Sweet Herbal Gardens.
Condo For Sale at a Reasonable Price
70 square meters (700 sq feet)
A. This one bedroom condo has been completely rebuilt with all
new piping, fixtures, furniture and tile.
1. List of new Kitchen features
Tiled to the ceiling
Tiled counter top
Electric stove with oven and hood
Two door refrigerator/freezer
S.S. double sink
2. New bathroom features
Shower over tub
Commode, hand basin and mirror
Chrome plumbing fixures
Hot water tank with insulated copper pipes
All PVC drains
Tiled to ceiling
3. New lounge features
Solid wood furniture
Parquet floor refinished
4. General features
Repainted all rooms
Drop ceilings in all rooms
New switches and electric outlets in all rooms
New mattresses on both beds
New floor tile in bathroom and kitchen
All furniture is solid, no chipboard
Extra cupboards and clothes cabinets in each room.
B. Apartment features
Front door secured by keyed dead bolt
Located on the fourth floor next to a fire stair
Hallways are lighted at night
A live telephone line is available in both rooms and broad band is available as is cable T.V.
All windows are draped and screened
Because this is on the 4th floor it is possible for a foreigner to own a fee title deed in his own name. The building is mostly Thai owned as it has been used for vacations by Thai owners so it is very quiet.
It should be financed off shore as unless the Thai Government is involved the Banks will not loan to a foreigner usually. Taxes and transfer costs are shared between buyer and seller and these are reasonable. The only other expenses are a service charge of 8,000 THB per year for the building and security guards. Entry to the building is by a coded card.
D. Building and compound
1. The building is poured concrete and contains about 45 single rooms. After we bought, we put two rooms together and it is one of the few one bedroom apartments in the compound with a kitchen.
2. There are 12 buildings in this compound with small shops on the ground floor.
3. The current shops are small grocery, computer games, book rental, coffee shop, coin laundry, serviced laundry, hair dresser.
4. There is adequate parking for all tenants with motorcycles or automobiles.
5. Entry card required to pass the compound guard.
6. Within walking distance, bus to Mai Jo or Chiang Mai, noodle shops, bank, fish restaurant and drugstore.
7. Nearby is the large Rim Ping Market, two other banks, gasoline stations and other fresh vegetable markets and restaurants.
8. A new large central department store complex is going to be built on the corner of the super highway and Sasaket Road, which is within 600 meters of the apartment.
The land office gave an estimate of the cost of taxes and documentation of about 14,565 THB ($436us) to be split between the buyer and the seller. Title deed to be given at time of sale at land office and reissued with your name added on the back. A foreigner can only own in his name if the apartment is above the second floor.